a Music request and a story
Hi Cindy

The Album I do not have is Lifetime Guarantee (1983).  If it is possible could that Album be attached as downloadable MP3 files

Also I attached the picture I had in a file of Michael at the Guthrie in MN and you are in that 1975 photo. 

I  have the rest of Michaels discograph except that one album. 

In the early 90s I purchased a new Yamaha CD recorder which was new and expensive at the time.  I transferred my old, but like new LPs to CDs and then I could play the songs on my computer and iPods.  Transferring digital music is a lot easier now than it was then, so I now have all the old LPs digitally and when Michael began "cutting" CDs, I'd buy them on Amazon so that I could "own them" and not just have them as MP3s. 

I was doing a lot of research with Honeywell in MN for my job with the U.S. Army in the 90s and a friend who worked for Honeywell, knew I was a HUGE MJ fan had, unbeknownst to me,  purchased tickets to see Michael at Orchestra Hall on Nicollet Ave. Minneapolis, MN. That was December 26, 1994. (My friend told me who we were seeing as we were heading to the  hall.  It was the first time seeing Michael even though I had every recording he made since "there is a breeze"  it was so GREAT. 

Then every time Michael came east, I was at the concerts. 

That's my story

Henry
--------------
Medford, MA 02155
(12-23-2018, 10:22 PM)hjgir Wrote: Hi Cindy

The Album I do not have is Lifetime Guarantee (1983).  If it is possible could that Album be attached as downloadable MP3 files

Henry
--------------
Medford, MA 02155

Hi Henry,
You can find the downloads at https://www.mjblue.com/songs/lifetimeguarantee/
Enjoy!
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
(12-24-2018, 02:12 PM)Cindy M Wrote: Hi Henry,
You can find the downloads at https://www.mjblue.com/songs/lifetimeguarantee/
Enjoy!

Hi Cindy, thanks for that!

I was wondering, is this taken from the 1999 French CD reissue?

Thanks,
Brett.
(01-07-2019, 10:48 AM)Subsound Wrote: Hi Cindy, thanks for that!

I was wondering, is this taken from the 1999 French CD reissue?

Thanks,
Brett.

Yes.