Concert audio Youtube
https://youtu.be/yYKHNqsLLdU

Univ of Washington concert from 1984. Song list:

It's My Job (Mac McAnally), My Old Yellow Car (Thom Schuyler), White House Pet (Mac McAnally), No One Can Hurt You Like a Friend (Dick Pinney), Troubled For You (Ted Sherman), Gypsy in the Photograph (Crow Johnson), Circle of Fifths (Raun MacKinnon), Temptation (Randy Goodrum), What I Had With You (Claude Putman, Sonny Throckmorton), Old Fashioned Love (Roy Freeland, Bill LaBounty), Lucky Stars (Raun MacKinnon), Mona Ray (Leo Kottke, Michael Johnson), Sailing Without a Sail (Bill LaBounty, Roy Freeland), Departure (Hugh Prestwood), All I Really Need (Raffi), Big Lippin' (Michael Johnson, Jim Salestrom), Catch Another Butterfly (Michael Williams), On The Road (Carl Franzen), Ain't Dis Da Life (Michael Smith), The Last One Singing the Blues (Peter McCann), Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out (Jimmie Cox), Bluer Than Blue (Randy Goodrum), Oranges and Roses (Dave Mallett), The Wonderful World of Sex (Michael Smith), One Note Samba (Antonio Carlos  Jobim), Don't Look for Love (Thom Bishop), Coming Back To Me (Polly Bolton, Roger Bullen, Dave Cooper, Kevin Dempsey, Martin Jenkins), May You Never (John Martyn), Walk Me Round Your Garden (Dick Pinney)
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
Terrific, sound quality is good as well. Well done, Cindy.
I noticed though that this is not on the list of MJ Concerts. With all the ones that are there it's hard to believe there are others. He sure was prolific that MJ
What list are you referring to?

I may have some songs missing from this show. Too late to redo it. First thing tomorrow!
You are so correct, my mistake. All is good.
When will I learn?? :-)
(02-22-2020, 04:12 PM)drd Wrote: You are so correct, my mistake. All is good.
When will I learn?? :-)

Whew! I had just added it to the concert itinerary and I knew it was in the database, so you had me worried.

Not as worried as when I couldn't find the missing chunk of the show this morning. Cold sweat. But it turned up and I redid it and re-uploaded it.
What's missing? There's 38 minutes extra......

Never mind, I'll find out this afternoon when I review it in detail, as I do with everything I download of Michael's.
Ain't this the life?
(02-22-2020, 05:11 PM)drd Wrote: What's missing? There's 38 minutes extra......

Never mind, I'll find out this afternoon when I review it in detail, as I do with everything I download of Michael's.
Ain't this the life?

The following chunk was omitted: Lucky Stars, Mona Ray, Sailing Without a Sail, Departure, All I Really Need, Big Lippin', Catch Another Butterfly, On The Road, Ain't Dis Da Life, The Last One Singing the Blues, Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out, Bluer Than Blue
Below is a scan of MJ's cassette. I liked his Circle of Fifths.

[Image: 9360.jpg]