Message Board Archives
Hello all,
I'm still working on the message board archives - putting the messages in the proper order. https://www.mjblue.com/mjboardarchives.html

Still paying a programmer to write a search script. It's taking longer than I thought Cry

I've updated all the pages to reflect the original heading MJ wrote (A chance for visitors to share thoughts, along with some chiming in from MJ) with the school photo of Michael with his comment about it (Obviously I dressed myself that day).
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
Cindy, thanks so much for retaining the old messages. There is a tremendous amount of valuable material there. And it saddens me a bit to realize how much I missed it all in years past. I've been a guitarist and singer for the past 40+ years and I can honestly say Michael is showing me how to improve both my playing and my vocal range. He was truly a master of his craft.
Hmmmm, checked the archives for past messages I’ve posted and found absolutely nothing. Somethings wrong here. Please advise. Thank you.
Annie, I checked the Board Archives just now under Message Board and I found quite a few you posted in the past in the 2006-2010 selection and also the 2011-2018. I didn't check the others. Once I was in I pushed "Ctrl F" and typed in 'Annie' and came up with the lot.
You are not forgotten.
(08-30-2019, 02:15 PM)Hdrd Wrote: Annie, I checked the Board Archives just now under Message Board and I found quite a few you posted in the past in the 2006-2010 selection and also the 2011-2018. I didn't check the others. Once I was in I pushed "Ctrl F" and typed in 'Annie' and came up with the lot.
You are not forgotten.

Thank you my friend. ❤️