In Concert 1989 - YouTube Audio & Video
Michael Johnson - In Concert, Rockford IL, December 16, 1989

https://youtu.be/7xP13ZMRu5s

Audio was recorded among audience so it's pretty poor but the guitarists will appreciate seeing his guitar fingering.

This is the only video I have of Michael performing Dreaming Sweet Dreams, Mr. Arthur's Place, Ghosts, Family Tie, Martha and OB Glad!

Songs: Upon a Christmas Eve (Prestwood), Drops of Water (LaBounty/Freeland), The Moon is Still Over Her Shoulder (Prestwood), Jacques Cousteau (Paley/Bertrand), Catch Another Butterfly (Michael Williams), Roller Coaster Run (Prestwood), You'll Always be Heart and Soul to Me (Pat Alger), It's My Job (Mac McAnally), Worth the Trouble (Prestwood), Circle of Fifths (Raun MacKinnon), Ghost In This House (Prestwood), Nothing Sweeter than Sin (Gene Nelson), Ain't Dis Da Life (Mike Smith), Family Tie (Prestwood), That's That (Prestwood), I Will Whisper Your Name (Randy Van Warmer), Life's a Bitch (Schuyler/Knobloch), Diamond Dreams (Parker McGee/Bud Harner), Martha (Prestwood), Ghosts (Randy Newman), See You Soon (Paul Johnson), The Last One Singing the Blues (Peter McCann), Mr. Arthur's Place (Thom Bishop), Garbage Can (Ted Anderson), Give Me Wings (Fleming/Schlitz), Dreaming Sweet Dreams (Prestwood), O.B. Glad (Johnson/Henley)
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster

Messages In This Thread
In Concert 1989 - YouTube Audio & Video - by Cindy M - 07-22-2019, 04:23 PM