So much to talk about!
(01-31-2019, 01:50 PM)Nicholas Marcario Wrote: Cindy,

I am so sorry that you are out of work and hope that you find something worthwhile in the near future.

I can't imagine anyone being so critical about your decisions and choices for the web page you have shared with us for all these years. The fact that she hasn't been to the site since Michael's passing, speaks volumes of her lack of dedication, support and passion for Michael, his music and the beautiful legacy of his humor, and craft. Please don't change a thing. I know that most of us always look forward to what you are going to post next. I, myself, visit this wonderful site at least once a day and will continue to do so. The homepage always brings a smile to my face. Isn't that what Michael would have wanted?  Thanks again, Cindy for all you do. I ask everyone who visits this site to please donate as much as you can to keep these wonderful video's and music selections coming. Now more than ever, Cindy needs us to step up and help keep this site going. Thanks for listening.....

Thank you, Nicholas. You're always so supportive. I did redo the home page. Put the Spam photo and Guthrie set list back up along with a new Mark Ahlstrom photo from the late 60s. It's my new favorite photo. I thought her criticisms were a little over the top but I'm always willing to listen. After all, I'm doing it for you guys and what I think Michael would have liked. I'll start working on a new youtube concert (audio) now.
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster

Messages In This Thread
So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by retnavycpo - 01-21-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by drd - 01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by NewYorkMJFan - 01-25-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by pob - 01-28-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-29-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Nicholas Marcario - 01-31-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-31-2019, 09:08 PM