Tapes
Gary Gauger (drummer on There Is A Breeze and Ain't Dis Da Life) gave me 5 tapes. I will get them converted and share them with you! Conversion is $20 a tape, donations welcome/needed. The web host is due 12/15 $200 so I'm stretched thin.

[Image: garystapes.jpg]
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
The conversions will be ready in about 3 weeks. If you notice, the top tape is just one song, May You Never, I believe in the style of There Is A Breeze. That'll be interesting. I can't remember what a couple of the tapes were of. I can't wait to hear them and share them with you!
When I first saw the picture I thought there were only 5 songs, 5 tapes 5 songs. Now I can look forward to hearing them ALL.
I remember listening to May You Never when Ralph McTell sang it on his album Right Side Up. And I've since heard Michael sing it. Superb.
(12-12-2019, 03:16 PM)drd Wrote: When I first saw the picture I thought there were only 5 songs, 5 tapes 5 songs. Now I can look forward to hearing them ALL.
I remember listening to May You Never when Ralph McTell sang it on his album Right Side Up. And I've since heard Michael sing it. Superb.

One is a rough Breeze, with an extended Got You Covered. The other is Ain't Dis Da Life before mixing. I can't remember about the other two. The tapes should be ready around the first of 2020.