Carl Franzen
I’m having coffee with Carl Franzen tomorrow. As you may know he is the writer of “On The Road” and longtime friends with Michael and John Denver going back to before Denver, Boise & Johnson. Anyone have any questions you want me to ask?
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
(11-05-2019, 01:06 PM)Cindy M Wrote: I’m having coffee with Carl Franzen tomorrow. As you may know he is the writer of “On The Road” and longtime friends with Michael and John Denver going back to before Denver, Boise & Johnson. Anyone have any questions you want me to ask?

I love playing "On The Road" and people love hearing it.  At the request of my wife, I played it at my mother-in-law's funeral because she so loved to travel.  Hope you had a fun time with Carl.
(11-17-2019, 03:33 PM)PaulAshley Wrote: I love playing "On The Road" and people love hearing it.  At the request of my wife, I played it at my mother-in-law's funeral because she so loved to travel.  Hope you had a fun time with Carl.

I talked him into editing his long story about writing that song, meeting MJ, friendship with John Denver and more. We'll add it to the site when he's done.
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster