photo of travel boxes
I was scanning in all my photos and found this. Late 90's maybe. MJ's traveling boxes.

[Image: boxes.jpg]
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
Oh this is so cool!
What memories you have.
Did you travel with him?
Thank you for sharing, I love seeing this.
Do these boxes still exist?
(07-08-2024, 05:12 PM)Tlstella1969 Wrote: Oh this is so cool!
What memories you have.
Did you travel with him?
Thank you for sharing, I love seeing this.
Do these boxes still exist?

I was his chauffeur when he had gigs in the midwest in the late 1990's, until about 2007. He stayed at my house and I sold the CDs at his shows. It was a lot of fun, a different world from my usual life. One of the best parts was seeing how loved he was by his fans.  I had to buy a cart as they were so heavy. He traveled with only one box later on, I think. Don't know where they are now.
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
(07-10-2024, 12:58 PM)Cindy M Wrote: I was his chauffeur when he had gigs in the midwest in the late 1990's, until about 2007. He stayed at my house and I sold the CDs at his shows. It was a lot of fun, a different world from my usual life. One of the best parts was seeing how loved he was by his fans.  I had to buy a cart as they were so heavy. He traveled with only one box later on, I think. Don't know where they are now.

What an awesome story, Cindy.
How lucky you were to be able to spend time with him, helping him along the way. A true, true friend. They are certainly hard to find.
I can only imagine traveling to all of the different gigs. 
And to experience the love and support from his fans. 
Now you know why he loved what he did. #1 he loved playing his guitars #2 loved singing, his voice, just amazing and #3 the fans!!
I'm honored Cindy to be in your acquaintance. Truly honored.