So much to talk about!
Cindy, not having known or met Michael I can't say what he would have liked and not. And I agree that you can't please everyone, but you of all people should have the best idea and I wholeheartedly trust your judgement on this. I can say that every time I see the homepage I have to smile. I believe if Michael had not wanted that SPAM picture it would a) not have been taken or b) he would not have been smiling. Yes he was a world class musician but also a person with real life issues away from the theatre halls and it's a treat to read about his personal life as well here. I now know what made the whole man and that has to be a good thing.

I don't know what type of 'professional' site the woman expected to see here and she is certainly entitled to her opinion, as am I. And I didn't know about MJBLUE before Michael's passing so I can't compare the two. But as far as I'm concerned keep doing what you are doing, and don't apologize to anyone. She could have been a bit more diplomatic in expressing her views and not been so 'appalled' and 'sickened.' Leave those type of epithets for the truly awful.

As a new subscriber / contributor I find nothing offensive about any of it. Life is too short as we all know. I know you have been struggling recently with where to put everything and it's still a work in progress. Let me say I enjoy the site in its entirety now, as is, and more musicians' webmasters could take lessons from what you are doing, and have been doing for MJBLUE for a loonngg time.

Messages In This Thread
So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-21-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by retnavycpo - 01-21-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by drd - 01-21-2019, 11:22 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by NewYorkMJFan - 01-25-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by pob - 01-28-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-29-2019, 09:03 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Nicholas Marcario - 01-31-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: So much to talk about! - by Cindy M - 01-31-2019, 09:08 PM