Amazon Wish List / radio mention / Requests
Hello all,

I have started a Amazon wish list for supplies I need to maintain Michale's website and organize his music media. I only have one item on there as of now. I thought I'd start this in case you thought any monetary donations would go to cat toys or high priced wine.  Tongue  Still unemployed so I'm thankful I cut out all wine a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/I41LAPW5XME9

An old friend/former coworker messaged me the following a couple days ago:
Tonight on while in the car at about 5:55 pm radio station Love 105 was cueing up an MJ song and they mentioned the MJBlue website
This is a Twin Cities radio station and the song was "Almost Like Being in Love." Wonderful that his music is still being played and it made my day to hear about the website mention!

If I can find it (currently misplaced, hence my Amazon wishlist), I'm putting up a video later today which was a recent request. If anyone has specific video or song requests, please let me know.
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
What a good idea, something we should have thought of before. I don't know how to coordinate this so you don't end up with 10 of the same item. Not that it would necessarily be a bad thing.An I sincerely hope you find gainful employment sooooon.
(02-08-2019, 06:40 PM)drd Wrote: What a good idea, something we should have thought of before. I don't know how to coordinate this so you don't end up with 10 of the same item. Not that it would necessarily be a bad thing.An I sincerely hope you find gainful employment sooooon.

It tells how many I need (3) and if one is purchased, it'll say two are still needed. Then if 3 are purchased, it should disappear from the list.
You know what? That actually makes sense. Duh, it must be the weather affecting my brain, HOLY COW is it cold up here. That arctic outflow wind and temperature has hit us in BC, and I'm not acclimatized yet.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Don't know why the wish list is still showing 3, but there's one of those things on its way to you! Big Grin 
Pat
(02-13-2019, 01:21 AM)pob Wrote: Don't know why the wish list is still showing 3, but there's one of those things on its way to you! Big Grin 
Pat

Pat, you're the best. Heart

I don't know why it's showing 3 either so I manually changed it to 2.