1985 Bunky's concert - audio
https://youtu.be/o_nl0YvyoT4

Bunky’s, Madison WI concert 
3/14/1985
Contributed by Gil
I don't know why Life's a Bitch is on here twice.

Songs:
It's My Job
My Old Yellow Car
White House Pet
No One Can Hurt You Like a Friend
Troubled For You
Life's a Bitch
I've Been Around
See You Soon
Mr. Arthur's Place
The Wonderful World of Sex
Sailing Without a Sail
May You Never
Drops of Water
Old Fashioned Love
Empty Hearts
Gimmie That Wine
Oranges and Roses
Oh Rosalee
Catch Another Butterfly
There is a Breeze
The Last One Singing the Blues
Got You Covered
Secret of Life
Circle of Fifths
Dialogue
Don't Look for Love
Walk Me Round Your Garden
Twenty-Five Words or Less
Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Life's a Bitch
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
(10-10-2019, 11:25 PM)Cindy M Wrote: I don't know why Life's a Bitch is on here twice.

He played it early in the set, and then played it again at the end as a sing-along encore. Wouldn’t have been my own choice, but Michael was always good at reading a room. Maybe they all needed a bit of extra philosophy that day ;-)
-- 
Jeff Gitchel
gitchel@gmail.com
(10-11-2019, 11:52 AM)Gitchel Wrote: He played it early in the set, and then played it again at the end as a sing-along encore. Wouldn’t have been my own choice, but Michael was always good at reading a room. Maybe they all needed a bit of extra philosophy that day ;-)

Pat said he did four encore songs. I haven't yet listened to this myself. Thanks for the explanation, Gitchel. (I barely read your note on your favorite song when you registered. I only use that to weed out spammers. I approved your registration in the middle of the night, then thought, wait, what did he/she write about "I Can't Get to You From Here" but unfortunately, I couldn't go back and read it.)
Apparently the board copies your answer into your profile. So, my snarky answer to an automated process is forever displayed in my profile. Good thing I wasn’t as lose with my language as I might have been. :-)
-- 
Jeff Gitchel
gitchel@gmail.com
(10-11-2019, 12:19 PM)Gitchel Wrote: Apparently the board copies your answer into your profile. So, my snarky answer to an automated process is forever displayed in my profile. Good thing I wasn’t as lose with my language as I might have been. :-)

You are totally right, my apologies. This message board is new to me. I get 95% spammers signing up; it's so frustrating. I will revisit the registration process. Of course I'd rather do away with even having to register like the old board, but we'd be flooded with spammers. The old board I was able to approve the messages themselves first which I preferred.

I assume you can change your profile info though - I hope it's not forever. I'll check into that.

I'd welcome any input from people regarding the registration. I just figured all message boards these days are like this so people are used to them but I know that probably deters people from posting. Should I go with not having to register and anyone can post and I'd clean out the spam messages daily?

I didn't think your answer was snarky, it was very nice, and would like to see more comments like that. (I could note in the registration that this question will show in your profile.)
Looking at my profile, I guess that used to be the bio field. I thought I had replaced the math question. Spammers would put in things like "tennis player" which didn't help. So I'll keep working on this today.