missing links
Cindy, while trying to view the various versions of "The Honey Wind Blows", marvelous tune, I noticed the link to 'Soundcheck Red Wing, MN..." sent me to the 'Soundcheck Hopkins Center..." youtube site. Is it the same for you there or is it just my machine?
I've checked the links from the videos page and from the posting right before this one and both go to the Red Wing show. Where is the link that you're finding is wrong?
Cindy McArthur, Webmaster
Well both my links go to Hopkins Center??? On the https://mjblue.com/videos.html link under Full Concerts - Audio & Video when I click on "Soundcheck Red Wing, MN Hobgoblin Stoney End Music" I am taken to the youtube video that hilites the "Soundcheck Hopkins Center for the Arts" video. Both these links go there on my laptop and the 'text' at the bottom left when I hover over states https://youtu.be/CzrokrstCUI. So, simply, the Red Wing link takes me to the wrong video. And it's the Red Wing one that I'm looking for at the moment.

Hope this is clearer. I've been known to obfuscate before
So I tried it from the videos page and you were right. I was checking the version on my Mac. So I've uploaded it and it seems good now. Thanks for letting me know!!
Yup works now thanjs
Cindy, I was reviewing your Videos and Songs on YouTube links and under the Concert Songs heading the Winter Sky - Worthinton, MN 12/4/1975 entry links to the "Death of an Unpopular Poet" video. Just needs to be renamed, as the Winter Sky - Sioux Falls link underneath it is the correct one.
More as I find them. And during my search (there's always something good to find here) I came across his Love At Last Sight video. Wonderful! That's on my list of songs to sing for sure. I have copied the lyrics but will email them to you since I can't see a way to upload them here. You can update your lyric document as you wish since they're missing on the document I've seen. I hope this makes sense.
(12-15-2019, 02:01 AM)drd Wrote: Cindy, I was reviewing your Videos and Songs on YouTube links and under the Concert Songs heading the Winter Sky - Worthinton, MN 12/4/1975 entry links to the "Death of an Unpopular Poet" video. Just needs to be renamed, as the Winter Sky - Sioux Falls link underneath it is the correct one.
More as I find them. And during my search (there's always something good to find here) I came across his Love At Last Sight video. Wonderful! That's on my list of songs to sing for sure. I have copied the lyrics but will email them to you since I can't see a way to upload them here. You can update your lyric document as you wish since they're missing on the document I've seen. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you for both items. I guess I have a lot of lyrics to work on. Something I enjoy doing but I never think of doing it...
Cindy, I was looking under "The Music" heading and the Message Board Exclusives MP3 link for "Allison" leads to Upon a 'Christmas Eve.' Beautiful song that this is I'm wondering if it was unintentionally attached to this Allison link. And what of Allison? She is OK I hope.?
(07-05-2021, 06:25 PM)drd Wrote: Cindy, I was looking under "The Music" heading and the Message Board Exclusives MP3 link for "Allison" leads to Upon a 'Christmas Eve.' Beautiful song that this is I'm wondering if it was unintentionally attached to this Allison link. And what of Allison? She is OK I hope.?

She's okay. I didn't remember I had that section - Messard Board Exclusives. Guess I have a bunch to add.

Sorry for the wrong link. I've fixed it. Here's the link:

https://mjblue.com/songs/Allison.mp3

Thanks for letting me know!!
Thank you, 41 seconds of a song I wish he had completed.
You are doing a tremendous service keeping his music alive. I wish I'd been there at the beginning.